A Class I Have refused to graduate from!! - Mwizukanji


 


Dr Rozious Siatwambo has played a very big role in kontololaling me especially nkani ya investing.


Learning and still learning.

I’m forever grateful for the doors you have held slightly open until I got strong enough to pass through them.


Thank you for believing in me

And thanks for understanding that I love to discuss food before anything else.


Indeed “Your network is your networth”


Thanks for always giving me an audience even when I don’t make sense .The only time he kicked me out was when I tried giving him an idea of having me as a bride for hire ku Twalumba Resort so that people don’t have to worry about bringing their own great idea I just have convinced him enough 


Thanks for being a great teacher Doc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Hakainde Hichilema met her Excellency President Samia Suluhu Hassan of the United Republic of Tanzania having talks which focused on deepening historical ties in many sectors of the two countries.

Today we commissioned the Kafue Bulk Water Supply Project in Kafue District which aims at improving the provision of clean water for Lusaka residents.

President Hakainde Hichilema instructs Minister of Finance, Dr Musokotwane.